Friday, April 2, 2010

dunno wat to put la...

i used to blogging at this time when im still new with this thing..
the reason why i blogging in the middle of night because..
i have inspiration during midnight..
besides having inspiration,my appetite is even better than daytime..
not just appetite and inspiration,i even feel very active during this time..
and,tats the advantage of me during midnite..

the disadvantage of me during midnite is,
i'll think something extra and it doesnt make sense at all..
i'll miss someone badly at this time,although we did meet each other less than 24 hours ago..
i'll regretted wat i have done in the past,and affected me in the present days..

seriously,there's something wrong with my blog nowadays...felt that my blog is getting more emo and emo-er...probably will get back to some daily activities i done..=/

No comments:

Post a Comment