Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th March~

i don't know wat is all these about..
everytime when i ask u something..
u wouldn't just tell me wat is it or maybe wat is going on..
u may just keep it as a secret from me...
or maybe u tell me that u do not wan to mention it..
as it would makes u unhappy or moody..
if it involves ur privacy matter,den i understand u..
and would let it go..
but,
i know that some of the thing is not privacy at all
but u still insist dun wan to tell me..
and u will keep it as a secret..
everytime in that situation..
u'll say,
i wont understand..
of coz i wont understand..
how could i even understand..
when u're keeping secret from me..
and didnt tell me...
im sorry,
because i didnt spare some of my time..
to understand u more..
im sorry,
to misunderstood u..
as i should trust u more than anyone else..
im sorry,
for wat have i done..
sometimes,i do wat i shudnt..
im sorry,
to be jealous of you..
bcoz u're a girl tat every guy wants to run into..
u also said that do not waste my time on u..
and i replied something,which
i do mean it..

sorry..

been thinking about it for all night long..
i have a presentation later..
i havent done with my speech..
i havent print the hard-copy..
i havent combine all the works..
i have to wake up few hours later..
i have to deal with the stupid car..

it was like a nightmare tat im having while im sleeping,and whenever i wokes up..the nightmare continues..=(

but

when i remembered a dream that i have a moment ago while i was taking nap...i felt that everything worth...although it's just a dream,but our moments in there was a return from wat i have suffer..worth it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment