Friday, March 12, 2010

told u,i dun care bout titles..

since it's been a long time i didnt update my blog...i think i have to post something to entertain the readers..
wat happen during this whole week?
much,very much....but
i only remember partly of it...
let me start with my semester 2 results..
my result is...not so good,not so bad..still ok...acceptable...
no fails,no A's...everything is in between...
which means,all B's....
yes..all! 6B's...
i saw my fren's result,but i "shoo"ed them away as i dun wan let them see my result..
before entering the page of the intranet to check my result..was freaking nervous..
i just cant login,bcoz my hand is shaking and i type my password wrongly..
as my hands were shaking,so..i also having difficulty to use the mouse...and i click on the wrong thing..
the wrong thing tat i click is..my 1st sem result..which is terribly sucks,2 fails....at first,i thought it was my current result...for the sem 2...for the first 5 seconds,i felt down...den i see properly..."ciu! 1st sem result...babi!"
den i click back,and search for my 2nd sem result..found it...before clicking it,take a deep breath...click in..saw that 1st sem result again,terrible...scroll down abit..2nd sem result...from top to bottom...all B's....remarks,clear...no resit word...was very very glad...smiley on my face...went to toilet,looked at the mirror..laughed at myself...izit possible i passed all? lol....
met my friends at discussion room in library..had to acted like im depressed and sad about my result...=D
den,went to the SBS office,take the resit paper...to make it more real like im really fail =D
tats all for the whole week...LOL?!

coz there's really nothing special going on lately...other than the results day...

No comments:

Post a Comment