Friday, April 30, 2010

30th April 2010 - On again?

juz back from chit chatting with 2 of my friends...ate a burger again..same place..nice!
after finish eating,bought myself a vanilla coke..woah,100% satisfaction!
after finish eating and drinking,we sat at the bench and start chit chatting...
the topic that we chat is about the malacca trip that we planned for a long time edi..
it supposed to be cancelled actually,and suddenly..the topic is hot again after someone bring it up..
the trip has been cancel for 3 times and ON for 2 times...tis is the 2nd time we ON it...and looks like it wont off again..
i actually couldn't make it to the trip as my brother also went to malacca with his frens on the same day...if i go,tat means i left my mom alone at home..i dun feel like doing so...so,i off it..as im 1 of the 3 drivers who were included in tis trip,so my decision is quite important..
after chit chatting with them,i felt that i really wish to go...but i first have to discuss it with my brother about tis...
as he doesnt have any confidence towards my driving skill..(wtf la,a year edi weih...)
so my plan is,to discuss it nicely with my brother...
after the chit chatting with frens..i went back home
once i reach home,i received a call from a fren asking me to work as a promoter 2moro...
i actually already refuse to work with him ytd,but he persuade me to go for it..
so,i decided to follow him to work 2moro...
have to wake up early again 2moro..8am ==
so,haiz...for the sake of money,have to sacrifice my sleeping time...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment