Saturday, August 14, 2010

14th August - do it or leave it...

i started to have sleepless night ever since i know that i have to repeat a subject on this semester,
i wouldn't say im too sad nor happy,
as i know i would fail,
and i let myself to think in another point of view,
it wasn't a very bad news for me anyway,
as the exam timetable is very packed,
barely have a chance to breathe,
since i dun have to sit for a subject in the final exam,
that makes me have more time to study for other subjects,
that's the advantage,while the disadvantage of repeating a subject is
i have to pay more,much more..
i have to work hard for next year at this time..
i really don't understand myself,
why would i fall?
as i already started to get up and fight...
what's wrong with me?
izit i have to fall many times,in order for me to get better results?
im at a very high risk now,i must do better already...
no more mistakes,i cant afford to fall anymore..
it's not fun,
to have sleepless night,
to do things different from others,
and to be looked down...
I SERIOUSLY DO NOT LIKE!
and seriously....
i really do not like accounting at all,
i've been seeking for programme supervisor from every department,
i asked if there's anything they can do for me...
but it's too late...im already in the half way..
i have to continue,i cant stop...
if i stop,i'll be wasting my 1 year time..
i dun have much time with me,
no matter what,i have to continue...
at least i must get my diploma..
den,i will re-plan whether i should continue or just stop there..
im actually torturing myself,
studying things that i dun like,
doing things that i do not wish to,
and just follow the flow...
*big sigh*
why am i such a big failure?
oh my gawd....
im tired,
very tired,
when will my nightmare ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment