Saturday, June 26, 2010

26th June - Breathless

it's week 6 of the college life..
it's the beginning of the miserable life..
everything started to rush by..
courseworks, assignment , test , presentation...
continuously for 5 weeks..
i could bear the stress,
i could bear the tiredness,
i could bear everything,
but not the blame..
im already very tired,
please do understand me..
im also human,
i have feelings as well..
im really really really tired..
the college thing is really killing me already..
please leave me alone...
i couldnt hold it any longer...
i really need to concentrate more on my studies..
i dun wanna fail,after all i've been go through...
i realise what is more important to me...
i dun wanna see disappointment in my parent's face..
i dun wanna be mocked anymore...
i know i can do better,but it's all depends on how i take it..



No comments:

Post a Comment