Saturday, July 17, 2010

17th July - Disappointment

im facing alot of troubles at college,
and everything that happens,
is actually full of disappointment,
im really disappointed with my life,
whatever happens,it happens exactly the same,
there's no surprise for me in my life,
and that makes my life predictable,
not just my life,im disappointed with myself also,
i thought i can do better,but it never happens,
i never concentrate on what im doing,
many people said that im changed,but..
in fact,i didnt...im still the same
i wish i changed,i wish to start all over again
im sick with my life,i do not wish to continue it..
but i must...
i shouldnt be so selfish,i must think of others as well
im running out of time,i must start to do something before it's too late..
but,how am i gonna start? where should i begin?
i wish that there's someone always be there for me when i needed help..
lead me, guide me, care me, and understand me..

No comments:

Post a Comment