Wednesday, August 17, 2011

couldn't leave you~

recently during midnight when i'm studying..
i'll keep thinking where should proceed to if i wanna further my studies
i have alot of choices,but
it's the matter of whether i can graduate or not only..
if i can graduate,den it's the best and good news to me and everyone..
i can sure that i wont continue my studies at tarc anymore as adv.diploma it's too tough for me..
so i will be choosing utar..
at the moment,i wasn't sure whether utar at sg.long branch still offer the degree course that i wanted to enrol..
and some said they moved that programme to utar kampar which is very far..
i survey it and found utar kampar is quite a nice place..it's far from the city,kind of village place..
i personally like that place..
but suddenly,i think of her..
if i really went there and study..
we will have very less time to meet..
i will be very very miss her..
the only thing that i couldn't let go is her,my lpz..

No comments:

Post a Comment