Wednesday, May 26, 2010

26th May - hi

didnt update my blog for 3 weeks long edi...
i have no idea wat to write...
it must be my "sickness" is getting better and to be cured soon..
great,i love it...
i can see changes in me...
so do others,they like my changes...
the changes that they mean is..
i have a smile on my face,
i looked more active,
im talkative compare to last time,
and...no more emo at all..heeeee =P
all i wanna say is,im leading a good life..
im happy with it...
im happy with wat i have,
friends,
life,
and strength..=)
i thought i'll have miserable life for a long period of time..
but,it all ended up faster than i thought..
it's all thanks to my friends...
they enlighten me,they bring joy to my life,and they coloured my life...
it's everything in black and white before i met them...
i probably wouldn't get through all these without their guide and support...
i really sincerely thanks them...i love em all~ =)
nitez...

No comments:

Post a Comment