Friday, July 3, 2009

lalalala~

3th of July 2009 - Friday - 2.20pm

yoyo~it's been a long time since the last time i updated my blog..
some of u might know that i already moved and now,my new house doesn't have any internet connection...so,cant online lor...sad!not juz tat,the day tat i move is the day tat my hp is dead/spoil! my new home does not far away from my old 1..juz few km away...so,u can ask me out for yumcha as im really really really bored.Now,im at the college library using my laptop to online..too bad cant on msn,only can surf internet...wat im doing at library? discussion for assignment lor,4 of my fren were discussing while im blogging here,muahahhaha! bad me,but seriously..i cant contribute at all as im lack of idea and im blur...all i can do is,become the typist for the team...=(
haih,bored...k la,tats all
and btw,the only way to contact me is call my digi number..bye bye~

2.31pm

No comments:

Post a Comment